Saturday, October 4, 2008

Do they really think we're that stupid???

Welcome to the silent partner of the sisterhood of the travelling panda. Every once in a while you find on this blog me getting up on a soap box talking about something I find important and/or irritating and tonight is a good example of it. Do guys really thing that we're that stupid. Where do I even begin to start? Well, it began as we sat as panda lovers to a bowl of rice discussing the best way to handle situations that have come into our lives, when one of the sisters showed us a text that just made my blood boil. When you ask a guy to leave you alone and not contact you again and he texts you 3 days later...... and not only does he text you but he's trying to weasel his way back into your life with it. As a group we decide the best thing to do was to text him back and let him know he was exactly how people said he was and yes the friendship was missed. Then he actually responds and not only responds but argues about what people have said about him when the fact that he texted in the first place shows that everyone was right about him. In fact the second text made it sound like it was our sister's misconception and that things didn't work out between them and "it happens". I almost went off the deep end. It made me realize that first of all we had hit a sore spot with this person because he was defensive. Second, he shouldn't treat our sister like that and third why is he contacting her at all other than to be exactly what everyone says he is.

Bottom line, it came down to me being really angry and making the comment about that this year had been the year of two dick and an ass, not really meaning it to come out that way but it is that way with two dicks and an ass. The questions I have for you, do guys really think we're that stupid? Do they think that they can woo a young lady, yet on the other hand have another young lady in there pockets and think it's OK that as long as they don't meet or know about each other that it will be all right? It makes me wonder what is the world coming to that there's so many dicks out there that a girl can't get a break. Obviously "it happens"!! No wonder there's so many single women in the world. My heart goes out to any girl who stuck with a dick like that. This concludes the ass portion of the story.

Now on to Dick, who I'm sure is a lovely man deep down inside somewhere, but I find him offensive, lewd, angry, insulting, demeaning to women. I want to rip his nuts off and stick them up his nostril hairs, and yet we are taught as members of the church to be kind and loving to our enemies, not that I think of him as an enemy but he certainly is a boy toy that none of us want or should have in our life at all. Until this dick gets his life in order and starts treating ladies the way the should be treated, even if they are just friends, he'll die and old shrivelled man alone......it happens. I really don't get guys, do they really think that we don't talk to each other?

Thanks for flying the Silent Panda United Air of disgruntled females. I will be back on my soap box when the next occasion calls for it, which shouldn't be too long with the number of dicks and asses in the world. Until then this is the Silent Panda saying good night.

No comments: